The Wannabe Naturalist™ Quarterly Magazine Spring 2021- Edition 21-2
These are the images from the spring 2021 issue of The Wannabe Naturalist™, exploring the relationship between nature, photography, the environment, story-telling, and life.
In this second issue you will find:
- Craig Underwood, from Underwood’s Fine Jewelers; a jeweler and avid nature photographer
- A closer look at a beautiful pink flower, often considered a weed – article by Dr. Joe W. Willis
- Planning a trip to New Orleans? Check out Zack Smith Photography’s “New Orleans Street Photography Workshop”
- Saltwater intrusion in Louisiana
- Spring flowers on your Instagram feed add color and engagement
- Travel to Alabama to visit Fairhope, Mobile, and Bellingrath Gardens
- An afternoon at the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and the Chalmette Battlefield
- And much more!
Get your FREE copy of The Wannabe™ Magazine here
The magazine is hardly a recent invention. Less formal and of a different format than a book, the nature of the periodical is inherently collaborative. Therefore, by design and intention, each issue of The Wannabe Naturalist™ will feature different writers, photographers, and storytellers.
This digital and print magazine has a unique focus: the relationship between photography and storytelling, and nature, the environment, and life. Each issue focuses on a relevant theme and covers issues and images that matter to those who care about nature, animals, and plants. The Wannabe Naturalist™ was founded in 2020 by photographer, Master Naturalist, Master Gardener and wannabe naturalist Eugene L. Brill.
Copyright© 2021 Published by: Eugene L. Brill, LLC.